viernes, 23 de diciembre de 2011

MEXICO

I am very proud of my  Latin American heritage, for this the country I want to travel is a Latin american country.
I want to travel to México. I believe this country is fascinating. This country have everything, beautiful beach, active night live, a rich culture, amazing heritage.
In this country, I would like visit the Aztec pyramid and the Mayan pyramid. I would like visit too the zone of the flowery war.
I wouls like travel around this country astonishme whit this culture and beautiful landscape.
If I have the opportunity, I would like study the civilization pre-columbian or live one year in the beach whit nothing to do apart from  have a rest, drinking tequila and enjoing my life. In Cancún for example.


Probably when I be millionaire.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario