viernes, 2 de diciembre de 2011

My life

I was born a sunny february day in Puerto Montt city. My child was very happy in Puerto Montt. At elementary school I studied at Deutsche Shüle and later at Inmaculada Concepción.
I moved to Santiago at 12 years old, whit my aunt and my Godfather. First I lived in Maipu for two year, later y moved to La florida when y currently reside whitn my mom, my brothers and my grandma.
I passed for many school in Santiago and ended my education in Santa Maria's high school. In 2006 died my godfather and I was very sad for a long time, I love him very much, I miss her every day..
I studied bachiller study in spanish at USACH for two yers, and I hated them.
Now I study Medicine veterinay at university of chile how I always desired.


I have two brother and one sister, one mom and one dad. Jaime, my big brother, have 23 years old, he live in Concepcion, for than I don't see very much.
My other brother is Jorge, he is must yonger as I, he have 12 years old and he is very tall. My little sister have 14 years old, Her name is Isidora, She is so spongy.



The things I love in this live are play Kung-fu and study veterinary.
I enjoy play taca taca with my friend in the university and spend time with my family and friends.
The love of my live is Bandit, my hedhogs, he is the best pet of the entire word.

And this is everything. Thanks for read and forgive the writing.

2 comentarios:

  1. jajaj the time is over .. but your hedhogs is very nice ..good byeee

    ResponderEliminar
  2. it's great your hedgehog, is nice.
    just spend time with my girlfriend xD.
    thanks for comment. greetings

    ResponderEliminar