viernes, 16 de diciembre de 2011

My favorite animal.

Is very difficult to me choose a favority animal, I love any animal on principle but por loyalty to my pet I choose the Hedgehogs.
The hedgehogs are a ball of spine, such nails are distributed dorsally and come from the deepest greasy cape under their skin They have a black pointy nose and constantly moving. Its snout is long and when they are not made ​​ball can touch her ​​soft belly. They are nocturnal, have big black eyes for see in the darkness.They are insectivore and eat too little bird, fruits, eggs, dry seeds.You can feed hedgehogs in captivity with baby cat food, mixed with fruits, chicken, turkey, eggs or any insect.

Hedgehogs are very active, they love climbing, running and getting over anything they see

I love this animal because is so irritable and unfriendly. They have a prickly personality, especially mine hedgehogs but I love him every way.



2 comentarios:

  1. Aww! So sweet! I didn't know the were insectivore! The hedgehog on the picture is yours?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Valentina,

    The picture you put here is very good :)
    I would have never thought about having a hedgehog as pet myself, but I think they are quite cute indeed.

    Cheers

    ResponderEliminar