viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

=)

I like the animals, I've always liked them.When I were young I  took home the puppies found abandoned on the streets and looking them home. 
My favorite activitis when I were young was hug sheep and chase chicken.
When I were child I  thought study astronomy, odontology and, my favorite, forensic medicine. I were a weird child.  
One day in Highschool, I went to vocational fair and saw a stand from medicine veterinay at the university Austral  and I thought "This is my future, I belongs to here". But my parentsdid not love this career as much as I. 
Anyway I did get in Usach, after I abandoned Usach for study veterinay but the university austral it's in Valdivia and all my friends are in Santiago, so I did get in the University of Chile.
I love veterinay, I enjoy every day here. I not like very much some subject, but broadly speaking I love it.


In the future I'm thinking of to follow the area of surgery or obstretrics. I think is lovely help animal to give birth but I do not want to work in animal production. I have think abotu this, maybe, maybe not.
I would like to dedicate to the conservation of wildlife too, I suppose it's my ideal.

2 comentarios:

  1. Unlike you, i like animal production, but is your opinion and I hope you're a great surgeon obstetrician :), see you soon.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi:
    Obstetric is a beautiful area of work! good choice, I hope you do very well in this area.
    bye.

    ResponderEliminar