miércoles, 18 de enero de 2012

My Favorite website




It is difficult enough to decide who is my favorite website but I believe that I will choose FanFiction.
I knew this page it does already approximately 6 or 7 years. I like to see series, to read books and manga, also I read very much and it happens that sometimes there are ended the things that I see or read and get into these page and read what calls fanfic, these are histories created by the users of the webpage taking prominent figures of books or series and developing a parallel history with these prominent figures, the fanfic can follow the original history and her continue or create an alternate universe to the original history that is practically a completely new history with the personality and names of the original prominent figures.
I use this website to read the fanfic and also I write fanfic and raise them to this page.
Recently I use her more to publish what I write but with the university I do not have time to write, so, I have not used this wepage much.
In this website every user has his account and a profile where it can write what wants brings over of one itself, in this profile also there appear the histories and favorite authors of the person and the histories that this one has created.
Also it is possible to have a beta reader that is a person who corrects the mistakes of continuity and orthographic of the users who like that want it, can give you also ideas to continue the history. I do not have thread reader, I am upset with it get with my things.
You can read in this website fan fic about anime/manga, books, cartoons, comics, games, misc, movies, plays/musicals and tv shows.
Well, that's all. We see in the next post. =)
http://www.fanfiction.net

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario